Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

Sick on a saturday

The weekends here are magical times.  There is so much possibility but this weekend I am still sick. I thought that somehow the weekend would magically fix me . Friday started off great I was treated to a delivery of chicken and chips plus some chocolate from the lovely Lee to make me feel better before I zonked out. I fell asleep last night at 7pm and didn't wake until 9 this morning.

I woke up on a mission. I tidied and got ready to get some weekend breakfast when I walked into a wall of tiredness. My plans were thwarted so I came home and had yet another nap so now there is only one cure....WOODY ALLEN. I'm going to watch Woody movies inbetween sleeps and eat some popcorn. Good times.
Woody Allen - New York NY - 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment