Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Motivation

#yoga
I have just arrived back from a busy 10 days holiday and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. I have so many photos to edit which i'm sure i'll get around to sharing but I definitley let myself go this holiday.
Its funny how you stress and stress about your beach body but don't care the second you are done with the beach.
I have suffered from this problem since moving to Korea.
I use to go to the gym 3 times a week as well as dance classes before I moved abroad and for the first time in my life I was happy with my body but since being here I've put on over a stone and let myself get so lazy.

So I have decided that enough is enough.
Tonight after work i'm hunting down dance classes and gyms. I have been inspired by the stunning Ree Ree at Rocklily to get motivated as the results she has achieved are phenominal.

My plan is to make small goals, not weigh and just work till i'm happy and fit.


I also want to sort out my food habits.Its extremely expensive to cook here in Korea unless you eat the same thing every night and i'm so often that its impossible most nights but this is just a rubbish excuse that I need to change.

Ree Rees advice was to start off on areas you see visual results fastest to motivate you so i'll concentrate on the stomach. I also love boxing which they don't do here so i'll find a way around it by trying a few classes.

Fingers crossed by the time I go on my Winter vacation i'll be in better shape, have better eating habits and hopefully be more flexible.
boxing
Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment