Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Downton’s back!!!!!



Downton Abbey Series 4 trailer released

Living in Korea can sometimes feel like a million miles from home. This has never been truer that today when I discovered that one of my favourite shows ‘Downton abbey’ has returned to the British shores. I spent a long time avoiding it as I’m not one for period dramas but oh my I fell in love!
My vintage fetish is normally for the 40’s and 50’s but the more I research and look at different eras the bigger my love grows. I’m already falling in love with the 60’s, 30’s and 20’s so Downton abbey only fueled the fire.

It makes me want to drink tea, dress like a sophisticated lady and be in love.

Anyway I’m already caught up with the two episodes and I eagerly await the rest.
It’s lovely to have you back ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment