Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

London Calling



LondonLately Ive been dreaming of London. Korea is a fabulous place but London has always felt like home and Im just missing it.
In December I have almost confirmed some holiday and I cant wait to go back and see everything and my family.
My family is all in Wales but I am making sure to take a few sneaky days to get reacquainted with one of my favourite cities.
The rough plan is:
. Hair cut and dyed blonde at Rockalilly cuts
Perfect vintage hair. Love the make up.
Something like this I hope!

. Clothes shop at Vivian of Holloway and Collectif (sigh so much prettiness!!)
Dietrich Swing Trench 0
. Lunch at Konditor and cook
Corner Shop, Konditor and Cook, Roupell St, SE1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
. A wander around the national gallery and waterloo
. Savoy for a sneaky celebration cocktail before getting glammed up
. Then its off to my favourite bar in the world Gilbert Scotts for a jubilee cocktail and some free BBQ popcorn (sounds disgusting but its heaven).
. Proud Cabaret (of course!)
And ending the night at best piano club in town (but Im not telling you where that is as its small and my secret!)

Sigh!
The perfect day. The only thing that could make it better would be to sneak on the wheel as Ive never fancied going on it for some reason, until I left of course and now its on my list of to do.
 Gilbert Scott’s Rhubarb and Ginger Sour #cocktail #recipe #fridayclubProud Cabaret Brighton. Dining and Entertainment venue  http://www.restaurantsbrighton.co.uk/proud-cabaret-brighton-kemptown/
The chances of this happening are slim to none since I have a lot of family and friends to see in Wales plus maybe a sneaky trip to Edinburgh to see my brother and his gorgeous finance but a vintage girl can dream.


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh I've never been able to go to London ... but I have really wanted to know Camden Town and find all those hidden corners!
    Hope you have a great time when you go, and tell me your experience!! :)
    Have a wonderful week dear!
    Love,

    Paula.


    http://getoffmyclouddarling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to live really close to Camden. You'd love it. There really is so many tiny corners and lovely vintage shops. :)

    ReplyDelete