Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Things That I Really Don’t Like That Everyone Else Seems To Like.



I really try to see what all the fuss is about Macaroons

I saw this fantastic post on one of my favourite blogs SometimesSweet
I can completely sympathies with the stigma of not liking the things everyone else is talking about. When I love something I love it with every part of my being so I feel really odd when I don’t like something the world has put it’s stamp on.

Here are a few things that I’m not a fan of:

Pumpkin flavoured things ……(I’m with Danielle on this one, but it’s mainly because us British aren’t a pumpkin nation)
Jelly Beans
Anime or Manga
Macaroons
Aniseed or Licorice
Red Wine
Tea …….(this is the most sacrilegious one for a British person and I am scared to tell my friends sometimes from the rage they show me)
Reality TV
R&B music
Handbags 
Nicholas Cage
Mash potato

It’s really odd to me how some people can love something with such a passion where as I’m just sat around going ‘meh’!

What about you guys? What do you like to loath?

Have a good week lovely people xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment