Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

The best dressed ladies at the Golden Globes

It is always fun seeing what everyone wore in the award shows. It is like playing the ultimate dress up. This years winner for me has to be Evan Rachel Wood's awesome costume. Evan Rachel Wood is probably more well known as Doloros in Westworld. Easily the best show of the year.
Just look at this outfit:
Evan Rachel Wood in Altuzarra

Kirsten Bell also wowed me with her beautiful black number:
Kristen Bell in Jenny Packham




As always Emma Stone wowed the crowds. I love her , not just because her personality shines brighter than her dress, but because she embraces her gorgous pale skin. Her and Joan always make me think I'd love to try being a red head
Emma Stone in Valentino


Lastley look at this fantastic art deco number from Naomi Campbell
Naomi Campbell in Atelier Versace



No comments:

Post a Comment