Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Photos of May



Here is a selection of pics from the last few weeks. Ive had some fantastic times recently. The long weekend in May was spent on an island called Geoje. I met a lot of great new people and took in my surroundings the only way you can, by playing drinking games and rounders on the beach. (We broke the bat about ten minutes after playing but we still had a fantastic time)

Here are also some photos from my School sports day. I love photography but Im not a natural and I fall down every time at the editing stage. I have a lovely friend here who is going to come out for a photo day with me and then show me the secrets of editing. Her photos are brilliant and its definitely something Id love to do in the future so any help is welcome.

Enjoy x



















No comments:

Post a Comment